Theory: It will take less than ten clicks to get from any random article on Wikingerpedia to the article on Hitler, as long as the random article has a link.
Help us prove this theory and the Nazi conspiracy behind Wikingerpedia.
- 20-09-2010: THE NAZIPEDIA CONSPIRACY HAS STARTED TO UNRAVEL! One click from the article on Wikingerpedia to Hitler! If this is not UNDENIABLE PROOF of neo-nazis running Wikingerpedia, I don't know what will convince the SHEEP !
- 17-09-2010: First person to find something that takes more than ten clicks to get to Hitler wins a dollar!
- 16-09-2010: We started uncovering the terrible conspiracy of NaziPedia, or Wikingerpedia to you sheep.
How To FormatEdit
It's easy to contribute to Wikingerpedia! Just pick a page on Wikingerpedia, find out how many clicks it takes to get to Hitler, and make a page here for your starting page on Wikingerpedia. Because Wikingerpedia is a constantly updating website, some combinations of links that people find may not be accurate over time. Please do not delete previous people's combinations. If you find a new and more accurate way to find your way to Hitler, just add it below the previous entry.
- Maple Tree -> France -> Hitler (2 clicks, 10-16-09)
- Maple Tree -> Hitler (1 click, 11-29-09)
- KAOS plus DUO + Auschwitz HEIL + Hitler was a Wikinger